LEAGUES/SCHEMES/COMPETITIONS OFFERED BY THIRD PARTY OR GROUP COMPANY/ASSOCIATE OF STOCK BROKER
As per the communication received from SEBI, Investors are cautioned as under: INVESTORS BEWARE LEAGUES/SCHEMES/COMPETITIONS OFFERED BY THIRD PARTY OR GROUP COMPANY/ASSOCIATE OF STOCK BROKER BSE is issuing this Investor Alert to warn investors about leagues/schemes/competitions etc (hereinafter referred to as "schemes") offered by third party or group company /associate of stock broker, which may involve distribution of prize monies. Investors are cautioned about the following:
- Participation in such schemes is at investors' own risks, cost and consequences. Such schemes are neither approved nor endorsed by Exchange.
- For any kind of disputes relating to such schemes or enforcement of any agreement/ MoU etc. signed by investors to enter into or pursuant to joining such schemes, none of the following recourses will be available to investors:
- Stock Exchange dispute resolution mechanism,
- Investor grievance redressal mechanism administered by Stock Exchange, and
- Benefits of investor protection under SEBI/Stock Exchange jurisdiction
- Sharing of confidential and personal trading data etc. by investors in such schemes shall be at investors' own risks, cost and consequences.
Kindly take note of the above. -as per BSE circular dated August 9, 2016